ProjectExperts is a global provider of project, program and portfolio management consulting and training. We also offer Project Management coaching, methods and products to improve your project management effectiveness--and your PM Per4manceTM (Personal, Project, Program, and Portfolio Performance, or P4, for short). Our customers include Information Technology, Aerospace, other Consultancies, Insurance, Banking, Government Agencies, and Utilities, on five continents.
For over 34 years. we have helped our clients to improve business results through projects and programs—and helped teams, project managers, managers and executives, to improve their pm performance.
The ProjectExperts curriculum is consistent with the US ANSI Standard PMBOK® Guide for Project Management, and is compliant with the IPMA-USA National Competence Baseline, the basis for strategic alignment, leadership, interpersonal and behavioral development, and PM performance.
Our offerings include:
- Rapid Initial Planning, an accelerated, facilitated project or program start-up session;
- PM Competence Modeling, to identify the missing links in your project and program teams—and fill them;
- Organizational PM Performance assessment, using IPMA-USA’s PRO: Performance Rated Organization standard;
- Project Risk Assessment and Risk Management, using our industry-changing process and tool, KnowRisk®;
- Methodologies, including THE Guide, for Medium-Large IT Projects; MinProj, a minimum overhead, maximum results, universal PM Method; and the unique small project method, Co-Pilot: Small Project Guide®;
- Our Innovative Modular Project Management Learning program: Custom-build the curriculum you need!
- Professional Speaking, including Keynotes, executive retreats, and professional associations; and authoring, including whitepapers, blog posts and articles.
When is the last time you consulted a ProjectExpert?