PRO Resources and Contacts
The following resources are available to support PRO, our important Performance Rated Organization Standard:
- PRO Introduction Webinar pages: When Project Performance Counts (pdf)
- Watch our webinar Recording in .mp4 (Apple QuickTime; great with iPad)
- See our Competence Enabler (CE) Program, which showcases PRO Recognized Assessors who can assess, or help improve your project manager competence, project process effectiveness, and PM Performance.
- Get IPMA's Individual Competence Baseline (ICB4), our foundation for pm performance Competence, and for our Entry-level to advanced, competence-based project and program manager certification.
Getting Started With PRO: The Standard is Free; the Benefits Are Priceless.
Many Project Management Offices (PMOs) have downloaded IPMA-USA's PRO Standard, and already benefiting from it. If you are serious about PM Performance Improvement, your organization may prefer to participate in one of our periodic trainings. The training sessions cover the details of the Standard, including the Assessor Guide, that identifies Performance Criteria for each Unit and Element. The training is valuable for professional assessors, who uses the standard as part of more-complex consulting assessments, or for those in-house experts, such as your PMO, who wish to benchmark and improve your organization's performance. Note that the training is not needed to download and apply PRO for an informal organization assessment.
Recognized Assessors Are Available Now
The professionals below participated in the PRO standard's development, and/or have attended our Recognized Assessor workshop.
William Duncan, PM Partners, Boston area; +1.781.354.8074
Dino Eliadis, DE, Inc. Tampa area, USA; +1.727.421.5579
Scott Freauf, Los Angeles area, USA; +1.805.795.1145
Stacy Goff, ProjectExperts, Colorado area, USA; +1.719.488.3850
Brent Hansen, Salt Lake City area, USA; +1.801.573.9237
Tom Mochal, TenStep Inc., Atlanta area, USA; +1.770.795.9097
Many of the above Assessors also work around the World
Janie Pelletier, Canada; 514 916 3705
Christopher John Bragg, Kingdom of Bahrain; 97 33 386 3330
Rodolfo Orlando Casabonne, France; 33 97 518 0150
Julio Fuster Bragado, Spain; 34 91 315 8577
Beat Dietziker, Germany; 41 56 402 0256
Jorge Valdes Garciatorres, Mexico; 52 55 553 97004
Tomasz Andreasik, Poland; 48 22 646 9314
Marcin Guzik, Poland; 48 22 646 9314
Menno Valkenburg, The Netherlands; 31 64 941 7755
Enrique Ledesma, Ecuador; 59 32 352 0984
The above Assessors are part of the TenStep Inc. group.
PRO Performance Rated Organization Contact Information
PRO is a published Standard of IPMA-USA. It is a key part of our suite of standards and advanced certification offerings that work together to advance the practice —and performance —of Program and Project Management in the USA.
Other useful PRO contacts:
- To schedule a PRO Organization Assessment with a Recognized Assessor, contact our PRO team
- Our Director of Certification and PRO Architect: Bill Duncan
- Our Director of Education: Thomas Baumann
- Our Director of Marketing: Stacy Goff
- Our President: Joel Carboni