The 2010 Dialogue Webinar Series
Our 2010 Dialogue Webinar series was produced by Tim Jaques, and Sponsored by Alex Brown's Real-Life Projects, Inc. Thanks Tim and Alex! Click an Event title link below to see more details.
Dialogue Event Title
|1. Introducing the PRO Standard. Organizational Performance in Project Management||Dino Eliadis, Tim Jaques, Bill Duncan|
|2. Perspectives on Project Success; Excellence in Project Management||Tim Jaques, Frank Salidis|
|3. Which Animal In the PM Zoo Are You? Exploring Social Styles in Project Management||Stacy Goff|
|4. The Wizard of Odds; Improving your chances of finding a competent PM||Bill Duncan|
|5. The Vital Few; Putting PMO Resources to the Highest Priority||Tim Jaques; Doug Lapham|
|6. The Seven Deadly Sins of Project Portfolio Management||Bill Duncan|
|7. Four Opportunities to Improve Project Portfolio Perfomance; from the IPMA 2010 World Congress!||Stacy Goff|
See the 2016 IPMA-USA Dialogue Series events!
More IPMA-USA Webinars and Podcasts
This list of additional Webinars and Podcasts highlights some of the most-important of IPMA-USA's initiatives to Improve the PM Performance Difference.
- Presentation: See Goff's "Everything I Know About Project Time Management, I learned in Sports Car Racing!" 1/2011
Presented virtually at Iran's 6th Project Management Conference; also see the original article, now in 4 languages.
- Animation: See the latest in the Adventures of Broccoliman and Project Office Woman!. 10/2010
- Podcast: PRO architect William Duncan "appears" on Episode 144: Performance Rated Organization, on The PM Podcast with host Cornelius Fitchner. 04/2010
- Podcast: Certification Chair William Duncan speaks on Standards development, Success Measures, Advanced PM Certification, and other topics. We think Andy Kaufman, President of the Institute for Leadership and Development. did a great job of capturing the essence of Duncan! Note that the actual link is near the bottom of the page. 12/2009
- Podcast: Goff speaks about Project Quality on Episode 099, Measuring and Managing Project Quality, an in-depth set of questions and answers about the Goff article, Measuring and Managing Project Quality. Our website hits doubled (people downloading our article) after the interview went live on The PM Podcast. 09/2008
- Podcast: Stacy Goff featured on Episode 55, Competence-based and Knowledge-based PM Certifications on Cornelius Fichtner's The Project Management Podcast. 04/2007