Director of Professional Services
- Serves on the Board of Directors as a voting member.
- Assures that IPMA-USA Professional Services activities are aligned with the society’s strategic goals and plans.
- Plans and execute activities in accordance with the IPMA-USA budget.
- Coordinates Professional Services activities with other professional associations.
- Represents IPMA-USA on Professional Services matters with other professional associations.
- Ensures that Professional Services activities are conducted in a professional manner.
- Prepares a plan of actions for the next year and presents it to the Board of Directors.
- Develops annual plans to guide Professional Services activities.
- Contributes to the IPMA-USA strategic plan for Professional Services activities and long-term goals.
- Manages IPMA-USA’s Professional Services program, to include recruiting volunteers & forming committees or task forces, inclusive of: coordinating with IPMA Global to offer products & services to the USA; offering IPMA-USA products & services to domestic corporations; coordinating annual awards processes; manages company & client relationships; monitors customer expectations; monitors quality of services.
- Manages the Professional Services section of the IPMA-USA website.
- Coordinates with other Directors and interested parties, as necessary.
- Reports progress and status to the Board of Directors at meetings, or as required.
- Promotes the IPMA-USA Professional Services in the PM community, and to industry and government executives.
- Term Of Office: Three Years