Our Exams are Different
Our questions test the breadth and depth of your knowledge of common, everyday concepts: there is no need to memorize obscure terms or irrelevant theories.
Nor is there a need for specialized exam prep courses: most 3-5 day introductory courses provide sufficient preparation.
Our short-essay questions allow you to:
- Express your own ideas
- Use your experience
- Display your thought process
- Apply some creativity
- Earn partial credit for what you do know even when you don’t know everything
Our multiple-choice questions comply with best practices as described by Thomas Haladyna, the foremost expert in the field. Our multiple-choice questions:
- Use crisp language with no excess verbiage
- Are direct and straightforward (i.e., there are no “trick” questions)
- Have key words (like not, most, and generally) underlined
- Are free of grammatical and spelling errors
Our exams are based primarily on the content and insights of the IPMA Individual Competence Baseline, our foundation for Competence-Based assessment in Project Management. Exam syllabi include additional suggested reading.
For additional information, use the following links: