The 2016 Dialogue Webinar Series
February 17: Engaging Talent Management to Increase Project Success
Presenter: Stacy Goff
This Dialogue Series webinar event shows the role of Talent Management (with insights from Knowledge Management) in helping savvy organizations to improve business success through projects. The session is an update of a popular session from the 2015 Talent Management Virtual Conference, held on December 4. According to the organizers, that event had 12,000 worldwide participants. Interest levels in the subject and tools introduced was so high that there remained over 40 open questions after the Q&A session ended. We replied to those separately, and they were posted after the event.
Event Date: Completed February 17, 2016
Time: 3:00PM EST, for one hour
Cost: No charge; limited seats available!
To Register: This webinar is complete; it was GREAT! See the slide and link to the paper below.
The topics we will discuss include:
1. What Is Talent? Where do we get it?
2. Project Talent Acquisition, Development and Retention
3. Desperately Seeking Talent: The Talent Tetrahedron
4. The Stairway to Talent Development
5. Project Roles and Talent Requirements
6. Managing Talent Retention
In this session, we identify a new way of rating the progression from low-impact, easy to transfer talent levels, to high business impact, difficult to transfer talent levels. And, acknowledging that the talent areas we seek go beyond technical processes, most professional organizations understand that we are also seeking Leadership and interpersonal skills, plus Strategic linkage and Business Context savvy. But that's still not enough. What is the secret sauce, the rare Talent Area, that is often missing? Where do we find it, because it rarely comes from the project or program manager?
Audience--This Dialogue Series Webinar is for:
* Project Managers who seek higher performance and better results from your huge efforts.
* PMO (Project Management Office) Managers who want greater effectiveness in the initiatives you support.
* Resource Managers who must acquire, develop, prioritize, assign, and successfully retain Project Talent.
* Project Sponsors who require higher levels of project success, and increased business results.
* Portfolio Managers who expect increased business value from your project and program initiatives.
* Corporate Executives who want to learn more about the value of managing Project and Program Talent.
About Our Presenter
STACY A. GOFF, the PM Per4mance Coach, is CEO of ProjectExperts®, a USA-based global Project, Program & Portfolio Management (PPPM) consulting and training company. He is co-founder and past President of IPMA-USA, was 2011-2014 VP of Marketing & Events for IPMA® (the International Project Management Association), and in September 2015, was named an IPMA Honorary Fellow.
Adobe Acrobat pdf of the webinar slides;
A related, Talent Management paper, that explains the models;
The recording of this webinar session is now available, on YouTube.