Join or Renew Your Membership
This page is for joining or renewing IPMA-USA members.
It is easy to join IPMA-USA. Begin by clicking the Join IPMA-USA link at the top right of this page (or any page).
A. Information Entry
Record the requested information, so we can set up an account for you. You may set a password of your choice, and your email address becomes your login username. Note that the fields with a (*) are required. You then have two options; to pay by credit card, or to pay by check. If you wish to pay by mailed check, print two copies of the page you have completed, then continue to Option B, Pay by Check, below. If paying by credit card, check the box under the Payment Processing Disclosure, then click Next.
B. On the second page, continue providing the information requested. At the bottom of the page, select your payment method; most people pay online with a credit card, but we do accept checks or money orders. Click the Next button. Based on your payment preferences, you will either be routed to Paypal to make your payment online, or will be given instructions for mailing your payment (see below).
C. When we receive notice of your payment, you will receive an initial Welcome email, with instructions to record and activate your online access. You do so by following the link in the email with instructions to activate your online access. Then, to access your account, you select Member Login/Logout link at the top-right of most website pages. Record your username (your email address), and your password that you set when you applied for membership. That Login action gives you special to certain Members Only content.
Welcome to IPMA-USA!
How Payment Works and Conditions of Sale
- You can pay online with a credit card, or by check via postal mail (see below).
- Your membership is not complete until your payment is processed.
- Our credit card processor will notify you when your payment has been processed, providing your receipt.
- The IPMA-USA website will automatically follow up with an email instructing you to log in for the first time to activate your account.
- We cannot issue refunds.
OPTION A (Recommended): Join Online with a Credit Card or Debit Card
We use PayPal because with its security features; only you see your credit card details.
- Student Members must record their School name and student number.
- Renewing members can renew as a Life Member of IPMA-USA, or as a Retired Member, if qualified.
- Use the “Ship To” field to enter any updated postal address.
No PayPal account? No problem! You do not need a PayPal account to pay online.
- Personal or corporate credit or debit cards from Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Personal (not corporate) American Express cards.
If you have problems with credit card payment, please contact us by email.
OPTION B: Join Online by Check or Money Order via Postal Mail
For a variety of reasons, some people cannot join using OPTION A, above. So we offer this option as well.
- Make a check or money order for the appropriate amount, drawn on a U.S. bank and payable in U.S. dollars.
- If you are paying for another person, be sure to record their name, in addition to yours, on your check or money order.
- Mail your payment, together with the copy of the membership application that you printed in Step A above, to:
14557 Westchester Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80921 U.S.A
When we receive your payment, you will receive an initial Welcome email, with instructions to record and activate your online access. You do so by following the link in the email. Then, to access your account, you select Member Login/Logout at the top-right of most website pages. Record your username (your email address), and your password that you set when you applied for membership. Those actions complete your membership application, and give you access not only to the public IPMA-USA website, but also to certain Members Only content.
Welcome to IPMA-USA!
1. For current IPMA-USA members who have received a renewal notice, you renew by first clicking the Member Login/Logout link at the top-right of any page (or top, on mobile devices). Record your username (Very Important! This is the portion to the left of the @ in your email address for longer-term members; your username is your entire email address for newer members after 28 February 2015) and your password.
2. If you have not received your password, select the Forgot your password? link, and you will receive an email instructing you to reset your password.
3. After entry of your Username and Password, click the Login button. If you do not end up at the Home page, click the Home button on the menu.
4. On the Home page, look for the section titled IPMA-USA Members Only Section. Below that, you see a list of links. Click the Third link, View Membership Start/Renewal Information. You may need to scroll down a bit to see the Members Only content.
5. Click your Membership Type link, in blue (Regular Member, Life Member, Retired Member or Student Member).
6. Click the Renew in advance button.
7. You have the opportunity on the resulting page to update any of your contact information, then click the I Agree button at the bottom of the page beneath the Terms & Conditions. Then, click Renew.
8. Select your method of renewal payment. Your renewal completion steps are identical to payment OPTIONS A and B as listed above for joining IPMA-USA.