- We have completed PRO, our Performance Rated Organization standard, an assessment of organizational PPM performance.
Now we are forming the PRO Program Team, and are actively soliciting a volunteer Program Manager and Team members who will represent the interests of Assessors, Assessment candidates, and Educators.
We are also welcoming USA-based candidates for Recognized Assessors, experienced consultancies who wish to offer our Performance Rated Organization assessment and service.
- We are also evaluating a group of new PM Standards. Get involved in moving PM Practice Forward!
Contact our Director of Standards.
- Coordinate an effort to elicit Corporate and Government suggestions and recommendations for improving the practice of Project Management.
- Develop a distribution list for Press Releases and other notices; write and distribute Press Releases.
- Develop marketing materials for target audiences (certificants, members, corporate sponsors, and so on).
Contact our Director of Marketing.
0300 Website Support
- We need Assistant Webmasters, to take responsibility for specific areas of our website.
Even though we have established a rich, useful site, we need help to improve the web site, adding features, or improving the design.
If you know something about html, active database-driven websites with asp or php, Search Engine Optimization or cascading style sheets, this is your opportunity to help advance the practice of PM in the USA!
Contact our Webmaster.
0400 Education and Learning
- We need team members to help kick off the Marketing of our updated Competence Enablers program. Competence Enablers are savvy vendors who understand how to help enterprises and workgroups to improve their Project Management Competence —and Performance.
- PMCoPs: Get involved in helping build a Project Management Community of Practice in your area. Similar to Special Interest Groups, but focusing on online dialogue, PMCoPs are a great way to establish your own project network.
- Join our University Outreach project, to engage Universities in a curriculum that supports IPMA's ICB4, our Individual Competence Baseline.
Contact our Director of Education.
0500 Member Services
- Jobs Board Posting Manager, collecting and posting Project Management-related job openings.
- We need a Membership Fulfillment Leader, who will respond to and fulfill New Member Packets, and coordinate other great member services such as the IPMA Journal subscription.
Contact our Director of Member Services
0600 The IPMA-USA Newsletter
- We seek an Editor for our newsletter, one of IPMA-USA's greatest benefits.
Your job would be to collect and post the latest news for members and friends, plus help to coordinate and publicize website postings.
Please contact us.
0700 Web Site Content
- Review books and PM-related software and publish your review on the web.
- We are looking for articles, project case studies, lessons learned, and links, references, and resources you’ve personally used.
Contact Our Webmaster.
- Participate in Certification procedures development, including support for our advanced project manager certification program.
Contact our Certification Chair